Rooting Using TWRP Recovery apk: Hey Guys, Do you want to Root Moto E? If your answer is yes then you are here the right place. So Today we are going to talk about How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E. So thank you for reading our post How to Install TWRP Recovery apk and Root Moto E. Read Below Guide for install TWRP recovery as custom recovery on Moto E.
Read Also :
- Download Latest SuperSU Zip And Root Android Phone
- How to Unroot Any Rooted Android Smartphone or Tablet
Nowadays we all know that Moto is great mobile and you will buy this mobile at the affordable price. Until now, there is a shortcoming mobile that offers the wonderful display in given price range. So if you have bought the same device and if you are interested in flashing custom ROM’s or mods then this tutorial will guide you to Install TWRP Recovery apk and Root Moto E. You only need to perform 2 processed after that you will be able to root moto E. And Install TWRP recovery apk.
Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Moto E
#1. The first advantage is you will able to update your’s Android Device to Latest version of Android.
#2. Will be able to customize Our Smartphone.
#3. Will able to do flash ROMs and zip files.
#4. Will be able to do root your Android Device using TWRP Recovery.
Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Moto E
#1. Your Device’s warranty will be voided after installing TWRP Recovery apk.
#2. It maybe bricks your Device by flashing wrong zip files.
- You need to check that device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- You have at list 70% + Charging.
- Follow all these steps if you forget one; you will end with a bricked phone.
- In any kind of damage, we are not responsible for any damage to Your Android Device.
How to Root and Install TWRP on Moto E
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery apk on Moto E
1. Enable the USB debugging in developer options.
2. Second, you have to allow USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times then you will see a message on the screen ” You Are Now A Developer.”
3. So now you enabled a developer option, so go to Settings-> Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging and same you have to enable OEM to unlock.
4. In this step, you have to Install ADB Tool on your PC or Laptop.
5. Now you have to go to the folder where you installed the ADB Tool. Click on My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Adb tool.
6. Click right and open the ADB folder on your computer and by holding the Shift Key and right-click on any blank space and select “Open Command Windows There.”
7. Yeah, you’ve opened so now you connect your Android device to your Laptop or PC using USB Cable. And reboot the device into the fast boot mode from using the following command.
|adb reboot bootloader|
8. That’s it now your device will start reboot into Fastboot mode. In case it doesn’t work. See the below problems.
- See twice your USB cable is connected correctly or not.
- Drivers are installed or not.
9. See and check a list of connected Devices by using the following command.
10. TWRP recovery needs to recovery.img same places it in ADB Folder. Okay, so not you need to flash TWRP recovery. For flash, the recovery, See the below command.
|fastboot flash recovery recovery.img|
Tada! you have installed TWRP recovery on your Honor 7x.
How To Root Moto E Using TWRP recovery apk
1. At first, step moves the SuperSU zip to Your phone’s internal storage. Make sure you are not putting this file in any folder.
2 So not you have boot your Moto E into TWRP recovery mode.
3. For boot Your device into recovery. Turn off your smartphone. Now press Volume UP + Power button at the same time wait until your smartphone boots in TWRP recovery mode.
4. First, make a backup of your all data using TWRP.
5. Click on install And choose the SuperSU.zip file.
6. swipe to install SuperSU.zip.
Tada! Now you have rooted and installed TWRP recovery apk on your Moto E.