Hey Guys, Do you want to Root your Android Phone? If your answer is yes then you are here the right place. So Today we are going to talk about How to Root and Install TWRP on Any Android Phone. So thank you for reading our post How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone.
What is Rooting?
If you are rooting your phone with these elevated user privieges. You will get the ability to load custom software (ROM’s). You will be able to install custom themes. Be able to increase performance. Same you will increase battery life and the ability to install softwares that would cost extra money. In Short You are hacking your android Device. Same in the iPhone world, same would be the equivalent to Jailbreaking your device.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP recovery is a install a new Operating System or ROM, in android device, in this case first of all you need yo unlock your device’s bootloader. So now the bootloader do what says and manages your boot preferences. It is just like bootloader and boot manager in laptops. Here it doesn’t need to be finish in your personal computer or laptop. It is just necessary to unlock it to install a custom recovery on your device. Twrp is a custom recovery same like cwm. Here you have benefits of having a custom recovery and many. Its just like your’s windows recovery menu. This menu let you reset your laptop or factory default it which just refreshes the window as it was just install. Recovery in a device is same as new pc, but same having custom recovery is necessary. It is provides features alot.
Read Also :
- Download Latest SuperSU Zip And Root Android Phone
- How to Unroot Any Rooted Android Smartphone or Tablet
Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery Android Phone
#1. First advantage is you will able to update your’s Android Device to Latest version of Android.
#2. Will be able to customize Our Smartphone.
#3. Will able to do flash ROMs and zip files.
#4. Will be able to do root your Android Device using TWRP Recovery.
Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Android Phone
#1. Your Device’s warranty will be voided after installing TWRP Recovery.
#2. It maybe brick your Device by flashing wrong zip files.
- You need to check that device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- You have atlist 70% + Charging.
- Follow all these steps if your forget one; you will end with a bricked phone.
- In any kind or damage we are not responsible for any damage to Your Android Device.
How to Root and Install TWRP on Any Android Phone
Steps To Install TWRP on Any Android Phone
1. Enable the USB debugging in developer options.
2. Second you have to allow USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times then you will see a message on the screen ” You Are Now A Developer.”
3. So now you enabled a developer option, so go to Settings-> Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging and same you have to enable OEM unlock.
4. In this step you have to Install ADB Tool on your PC or Laptop.
5. Now you have to go to the folder where you installed the ADB Tool. Click on My computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Adb tool.
6. Click right and open the ADB folder in your computer and by holding the Shift Key and right-click on any blank space and select “Open Command Windows Here.”
7. Yeah you’ve opened so now you connect your Android device to your Laptop or PC using USB Cable. And reboot the device into the fastboot mode from using the following command.
|adb reboot bootloader|
8. That’s it now your device will start reboot into Fastboot mode. In case it doesn’t work. See the below problems.
- See twice yout USB cable is connected correctly or not.
- Drivers are installed or not.
9. See and check a list of connected Devices by using the following command.
10. TWRP recovery need to recovery.img same is place it in ADB Folder. Okay so not you need to flash TWRP recovery. For flash the recovery, See the below command.
|fastboot flash recovery recovery.img|
Tada! you have installed TWRP recovery on your android device.
How To Root Your Smartphone Using TWRP
1. At first step move the SuperSU zip to Your phone’s internal storage. Make sure you are not putting this file in any folder.
2 So not you have boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode.
3. For boot Your device into recovery. Turn off your smartphone. Now press Volume UP + Power button at same time wait until your smartphone boots in TWRP recovery mode.
4. First make a backup of your all data using TWRP.
5. Click on install And choose the SuperSU.zip file.
6. swipe to install SuperSU.zip.
Tada! Now you have rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your Smartphone.