Root Huawei P20 Pro: First to thanks all to read this article. Today we going to show How to Root Huawei P20 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery. This Huawei smartphone is best but about some features, we want to Root Huawei P20 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery.
Huawei P20 and Huewai P20 Pro have the powerful smart system and software. You can root the device using PC. It has a very simple process. This phone system has Oreo 8.1 is latest. Huawei is the best smartphone in this age. Huawei P20 Pro has 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory and 4000mAh battery.
- HOW TO ROOT AND INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON ANY ANDROID PHONE
- MAGISK MANAGER | HOW TO ROOT YOUR PHONE WITH MAGISK MANAGER
How to Root and Install TWRP on Huawei P20 Pro
Download TWRP Recovery
Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Huawei P20 Pro
#1. The first advantage is you will able to update your’s Android Device to Latest version of Android.
#2. Will be able to customize Our Smartphone.
#3. Will able to do flash ROMs and zip files.
#4. Will be able to do root your Android Device using TWRP Recovery.
Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Huawei P20 Pro
#1. Your Device’s warranty will be voided after installing TWRP Recovery apk.
#2. It maybe bricks your Device by flashing wrong zip files.
- You need to check that device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- You have at list 70% + Charging.
- Follow all these steps if you forget one; you will end with a bricked phone.
- In any kind of damage, we are not responsible for any damage to Your Android Device.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery apk on Huawei P20 Pro:
1. Enable the USB debugging in developer options.
2. Second, you have to allow USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times then you will see a message on the screen ” You Are Now A Developer.”
3. So now you enabled a developer option, so go to Settings-> Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging and same you have to enable OEM unlock.
4. In this step you have to Install ADB Tool on your PC or Laptop.
5. Now you have to go to the folder where you installed the ADB Tool. Click on My computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Adb tool.
6. Click right and open the ADB folder on your computer and by holding the Shift Key and right-click on any blank space and select “Open Command Windows There.”
7. Yeah, you’ve opened so now you connect your Android device to your Laptop or PC using USB Cable. And reboot the device into the fastboot mode from using the following command.
|adb reboot bootloader|
8. That’s it now your device will start reboot into Fastboot mode. In case it doesn’t work. See the below problems.
- See twice your USB cable is connected correctly or not.
- Drivers are installed or not.
9. See and check a list of connected Devices by using the following command.
10. TWRP recovery needs to recovery.img same places it in ADB Folder. Okay, so not you need to flash TWRP recovery. For flash, the recovery, See the below command.
|fastboot flash recovery recovery.img|
Tada! you have installed TWRP recovery on your Honor 7x.
How To Root Huawei P20 Pro Using TWRP recovery apk
1. At first, step moves the SuperSU zip to Your phone’s internal storage. Make sure you are not putting this file in any folder.
2 So not you have boot your Huawei P20 Pro into TWRP recovery mode.
3. For boot Your device into recovery. Turn off your smartphone. Now press Volume UP + Power button at the same time wait until your smartphone boots in TWRP recovery mode.
4. First, make a backup of your all data using TWRP.
5. Click on install And choose the Supersu.
6. swipe to install SuperSu.Zip.
Tada! Now you have rooted and installed TWRP recovery apk on your Huawei P20 Pro.