How to share WiFi: Thanks for reading our new article about How To Share WiFi internet without giving away the password. In this article, you can share the wifi internet using a QR Code. It is a better way when you have a party on your home or you personally want to share your wifi password, from this method you will share wifi hotspot personally and your friends will enjoy via this. So today we are going to discuss How to share WiFi internet without giving away the password. There are three methods for how to share your wifi, those three methods are mentioned below, you can find easily from below mentioned details
How to share WiFi via WiFi Hotspot
Step 1: Fetch your WiFi network details:
First, you have connected a Wi-Fi network. After that click on setting menu on your device. Then tap on Wi-Fi menu and click on the connected wifi network. In this menu, you need the SSID and network Encryption type of your wi-fi network.
- Connect a Wi-Fi network who you want to share the password.
- Open the setting and click on the Wi-Fi menu.
- Tap on the connected Wi-Fi network.
- Search an SSID (name of the wireless network) and the Security (WPA/WPA2 PSK).
- You need to write down both details any place.
- TOP 10 BEST RACING GAMES FOR ANDROID PHONES
- REALME 1 REVIEW FULL FEATURES & SPECIFICATION
- ONE PLUS 6 REVIEW PRICE, FULL SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Step 2: Creating the WiFi QR Code change password
How to share WiFi: after written details, you need to download the QR Code Generator application to share the password. With this application, you can create the QR Code for your personal Wi-Fi network share wifi android.
- Download QR Code Generator application from Google Play Store.
- Open the application click on the text scroll down and select Wi-Fi
- Type in the SSID and the best password as well as your Gmail password for your wireless network and select the type of encryption from the Network type.
- Finally, click on generate button. You see a QR Code on screen.
- Save it and you can share and print out them.
Step 3: Connecting to the network using the Wi-Fi QR Code
Some mobile phones don’t have any QR code reader. In this case, download the QR Code generator application from Google Play Store.
- Download the QR code Generator app in the guest phone who want to join it.
- Open the app and scan the QR Code you save it already.
- You will then be able to view the Network name, Password, and the Security type on the screen.
- Finally, you can connect the Wi-Fi network easily.
Step 4: Connecting to the network using the WI-FI QR code in Redmi devices
For Redmi mobile users it is much easier then other methods what are mentioned above-mentioned details. MI has inbuilt wifi sharer for Mi mobiles. It is better to use you don’t need to download any of QR code Generator.
- Open Settings > WIFI
- Open the wifi and connect what wifi network you want to share.
- Click on connected wifi network there is an option on that “Share this wifi network”.
- After clicking you will show QR code just scan it via any code scanner.
- After scanning you will see Connect this network option same as mentioned on above picture.
- connect it you will get wifi shared without a password.
Hello, all this is a small tutorial about how to share wifi network via QR code or wifi sharer. If you want to be connected and don’t want to forget any post just go on home click on the bell and you will get notified about every single post.