Root With Magisk Manager: Thanks for reading this article today we going to show How to Root Your Phone With Magisk Manager. You only want to install TWRP recovery before performing any actions on your device. Normally all rooting users root with superSU and king root but this is the best application to root your phone. With this app is simple to root.
What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk is the simple application to root your android device. First, you need this app we have gives the link to download megisk manager apk. This application developed by topjohnwu and he is a senior member XDA forums. The magisk manager allows passing the Google’s SafetyNet API. Then download TWRP application on Google Play Store.
Magisk Manager(method 1)
- Download Magisk Manager on your Android device from here:
|Software Name||Magisk Manager|
|Last Updated||April 29, 2018|
|Android Version Requires||5.0+|
|App Size||1.86 MB|
|Main Task||Magisk Hides Roots from Banking Applications.|
First the download TWRP application by given link. After TWRP app downloads the magisk manager app by given link. Then tap on magisk manager app and a pop up says setting and enable unknown sources. This is the best app to root your device. Before you root the android device first backup all of your data like photos, videos, contacts etc.
- DOWNLOAD LATEST SUPERSU ZIP AND ROOT ANDROID PHONE
- HOW TO ROOT AND INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON ANY ANDROID PHONE
How To Install Magisk Manager Apk With Method 1?
- Download the app from the above-mentioned link.
- Scroll Down and click on unknown sources.
- Then try simple application installation process and click install.
- Click on next.
- Yeah, you have installed Magisk manager.
If you have installed Supersu Follow Below steps.
- If you have installed supersu.zip , then you need to grant a root permission.
- Click on the Menu Button.
- Now Click on the install button for installing the magisk on your device.
- Then after you will see a detect icon for scan automatically where your files(boot image) are placed.
- Now click on download and install for installing it.
- When it is downloaded, your phone needs to be rooted.
- Root your phone and open magisk manager Application.
- Tada ! you have successfully installed magisk.
TWRP Recovery Download
How to Install Magisk Latest Version 16.0 on Android [Non-Rooted Phones]
Download From Here: Download
- Place below file on your device and make sure you know device file storage location on device.
- reboot your phone and make sure TWRP recovery is installed on your phone.
- First, open the TWRP application. And back up your data.
- After backup, you click on the install button.
- And search a magisk manager click on it to root the device.
- then swipe to confirm flash.
- The final click on Reboot system. Then reboot your phone and open the Magisk Manager and confirm you have root access or not.
After you can use the magisk manager module. After clicking on the menu button and click on the module. You can search your favourite module download and apply all of the things. Final all processes are compleated. But importantly uninstall this application.