Xiaomi redmi note 5
Xiaomi redmi note 5 : This phone is one of the popular phone now days, Xiaomi Redmi has emerged a dominant force in the Indian android phone market. In this Article cover Two Best Smartphones xiaomi redmi note 5 and xiaomi redmi note 5 pro is best smart phone to buy, A lot of credit for Xiaomi’s market meteoric rise goes to the xiaomi redmi note 4, which became the company’s top selling phone in India and Other Countary’s.
- Body : Metal unibody, 2.5D glass front
- Connectivity : It have Hybrid Dual Nano SIM (microSD slot); LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps supporting system; Wi-Fi g/b/n; FM radio; 3.5mm audio jack; micro USB port; GPS with GLONASS; Bluetooth 4.1
- OS : Android 7.1.2 Nougat, MIUI 9.5 on top
- GPU : Adreno 506
- Camera : 12MP, f/2.2, PDAF, 2160p video @ 30fps
- Chipset : Snapdragon 625, 8x [email protected]
- Screen : 5.99″ IPS LCD, 1080p (403ppi); Gorilla Glass (undisclosed version)
- Memory : 3/4GB RAM + 32/64GB storage, Hybrid microSD slot
- Selfie cam : 5 MP, 1080p video @ 30fps
- Battery : 4,000mAh (non-removable)
- Misc : Fingerprint reader
Our team get excited about a new Xiaomi Redmi checks in and enjoy watch Xiaomi give the competition a good for its money. The looks of the new Redmi note 5 series.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G VoLTE. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Compass Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope. That gives you good experience in VR handset.
At first glance, you may actually feel that you are holding Redmi Note 4 and not Redmi Note 5. The smartphone shares almost identical looks as its predecessor. The phone similarity is all the more prominent his rear side. The front of the smart phone has some difference a offer. if you want to best buy price this smart phone you have to pay only ₹9,999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro : This phone is one of the fastest Note smart phone yet, and it feature is global debut of all new Snapdragon 636 processor Qualcomm’s newest 14nm offering. This cutting edge octa core processor implements Kryo architecture which greatly improves overall performance and power efficiency. The Snapdragon 636 outperforms it’s predecessor* by up to 40%.
- Body : Front glass, aluminum body
- Connectivity : Hybrid Dual Nano-SIM (hybrid micro SD slot); LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps support; Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth 5,0, A2DP, LE; GPS Yes with A-GPS,GLONASS, BDS; FM radio; 3.5mm audio jack; micro USB port
- Chipset : Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- OS : Android 7.1.2 Nougat, MIUI 9 on top
- Screen : 5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 (77.4% screen-to-body ratio); Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Camera : Dual: 12 MP (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 MP , phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Memory : micro SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot),
- Selfie cam : 20 MP (f/2.2, 1/2.8″, 1 μm), LED flash, 1080p
- Battery : 4,000mAh Li-Po (non-removable)
The best price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is Rs.13999 on flipkart, This phone is available in 64 GB storage variants. Redmi Note 5 Pro is available in Rose Gold,Lake Blue, Black, Gold, colors on online stores in India.
As announced at the time of their launch earlier this month, Xiaomi has partnered with Reliance Jio to bundle the “Jio #GiveMe5 Offer” with the new smartphones under which customers will get cash back vouchers worth Rs. 2,200 is available up to 4.5 TB of 4G data on network. The Redmi Note models also come bundled an ultra-slim case.
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read More